Many products need to be packed in cartons. The manual sealing is inefficient and wastes consumables. The carton sealer solves this problem. For users who use the carton sealer for the first time, they are not familiar with the machine. Below, STING will introduce how to use the machine.
Carton Sealer Installation
Get a carton sealer, the most important thing for us is to install the machine. So how to install it?
1. Install the machine in the working position.
2. Adjust the height of the feet to make the height of the work surface meet the requirements (530mm adjustable height).
3. Press the stopper of the four corner wheels and secure the rack.
4. Connect the gas source as required.
5. Adjust the conveyor channel size to make it suitable for conveying cartons.
6. Install the conveyor roller table, put the roller table close to the frame, and hang it on the hook.
First, roll the tape on the mandrel as shown. Pull out the tape, around roller A, then around roller B, then around roller C, then through tape seat D, and out through the front side of roller E.
When wearing tape, be sure that the adhesive side of the tape faces outward.